Monday, July 9, 2007

2 Peas Challenge

Today's Challenge~ If there was a local scrapbook club in your area that meets once a month. Would you join it and attend?
There is a local scrapbook store (The Scrapbook Tree) that has a monthly sketch club. I am a member and attend monthly. The cost is $10 and it is from 6 pm to 9:30 pm. I usually go early, around 5. I am actually going tomorrow evening. Before the meeting the store sends me a sketch and that is usually what I work on. I like to go and catch up with friends that I do not see often. Also, at least I know that I will be getting at least one layout done per month.

3 comments:

Veronica K. said...

Good for you. One layout is a lot more than I get done sometimes and I am there for 12 hours sometimes. LOL

Noelia said...

Exactly my opinion! When I know I will attend a crop, I know for sure that I will at least make one LO a month. I used to attend a monthly crop but it no longer runs :(

senovia said...

Sounds like a great place. You're very lucky!