Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Productive Monday

Today's Challenge~ Do you use stamps with your layouts?
No. I have lots of CTMH stamps, but I have not used any on my layouts. I need to start doing that. I also want to start making cards with my scrapbooking scraps. The scrap pile is a little overwhelming.

I am so proud of myself - last night I went home from work watered my plants, then sat down at the computer and did all of my homework. I was finished around 9pm. I felt great after finishing all of it, probably because it was due at midnight last night. I have a hard time going home after work and being productive. Work slows down in the afternoon, so by the time I am home at 4pm I am tired and take a nap:( Not yesterday! I think it had something to do with the cup of coffee I drank at 3:00. I am not a coffee drinker, or soda for that matter. I needed the caffeine, and it worked, so good in fact that I had a hard time sleeping and woke up at 4 am.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Don't you love those productive afternoons? I have to be at work at 6:00 am, and by the time I get home, I'm a dead-head...very rarely do you find me doing more than absolutely necessary in the evenings thru the week, so it always makes me feel good when I actually accomplish something! :)

Colleen said...

Awesome! Glad you got a lot done and it makes you feel great, doesn't it?

Rachael said...

Accomplishment is such a great feeling!! Congrats!