Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Photo Printing

Not much going on at work today. I decided to look for a new blog template and then promptly lost all of my widgets!! UGH! I should have paid a little more attention to what I had.

I did a few things on the to do list from yesterday. I ordered a 8x8 photo book from ArtsCow and it came in the mail yesterday. I am really happy with it. I was really testing out their photo books because they gave me a credit for a free one. I will be ordering more through them, especially since they gave me more credits! I originally found the site mentioned on a message board, because they were offering 400 free prints by singing up. The sign up is free, so I signed up. The 400 free prints are awarded 100 (50 4x6 & 50 5x7) per month. I have ordered my first and second months so far. The quality is just as good as any other place (Costco, Kodak Gallery) I have ordered from before. You do have to pay shipping for your orders, so I paid $9.98 for my first order of 100 prints and $22.98 for 100 prints and a photo book. I forgot to mention that the processing is done in Hong Kong. I think the pricing is good. If you are interested in signing up, let me know and I will forward you a link so we both get extra credits!


I also tried Costco's 12x12 prints and they turn out great. I have made a two page birthday scrapbook layout and I am giving it away, so I wanted a copy for myself. The prints show all of the detail and I am very happy with them.


The challenge at 2Peas today is... what was the first job or profession you wanted to be when you grew up?

I wanted to be a cop. Probable because my Dad was a police officer while I was growing up.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Oooh...love the new template! I lost my widgets, too, when I converted and am slowly trying to put them back. Ergh! I knew it would happen but it was still a pain!

Sarah Coggins said...

Cool new template! What a shame it erased your widgets though.

Linda said...

Love the new template. When I changed mine over I had to redo all mine too.

toners said...

What a fun new template! Love it! I will have to check out that site you mentioned :)