Monday, September 1, 2008

Zero Days!

That's right, zero days because we are leaving today! We have been busy doing laundry, running to Target for luggage locks, stopping at Meijer and returning movies to Blockbuster. It has been a busy evening. AC has decided to take his golf clubs, so we have 3 suitcases to pack a maximum of 50 lbs each into. We will be checking the 3 suitcases and golf clubs. Then we can each pack a carry-on suitcase + a laptop bag or purse. I am hoping to get away with a medium sized bag filled with plane essentials as my purse. I bought a few books for the trip as well as a bunch of DVD's. I hope to catch up on Tip/Tuck, I have 1/2 of season 3 and all of season 4 to watch. I also have Dexter season 1 & 2 to watch. Dexter is usually on showtime, but this past season they ran it on CBS.
Oh and we were on a mad search for our passports. I originally took them to work to make copies and leave with relatives. Then AC said I should scan them and email them to us, so we have an electronic copy. Did that and can't remember having them after that. I am sure that AC thought it was my master plan to sabotage the trip, but we found them.
Thank you so much for all of the well wishes. To say I'm not nervous would be a lie, but I am looking forward to learning more about my husbands culture, meeting his family, seeing a new place and of course, scapbooking the trip! Have a happy & safe Labor Day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time on your trip! Get to bed...it's late and you leave today! Go get some sleep! :)

Janet said...

YIPPEE! Have a great trip!

Benita said...

Hope you have a wonderful & safe trip. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return & see all the pics you take!

Linda said...

I hope you have a safe trip. I'm sure it will be an amazing adventure and I'm looking forward to hearing about it when you return.

toners said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time!! We all miss you and can't wait to hear all about the trip!