Almost Friday! It is weird not taking photos of everything like last week. I participated in Ali Edwards Week in the Life project. It was fun to take photos of everything and write all the details of your days. Ali has completed her project and of course, it is awesome! You can see Ali's here. I have developed all of my photos, but haven't scrapped them yet.
- I miss my apartment. Only because I could clean it so much quicker than the house we have now. I use to clean all the time, but I hate it now.
- I want a mastiff puppy. See photos below...
- My in-laws we really against my relationship with AC, in the beginning. Now you would never know that there were any problems. If only I had been blogging then!
- I am in the process of watching Dexter Season 1 at work.
- I try to avoid cooking or grocery shopping like the flu.
- I am obsessed with purchasing scrapbook supplies! There is always something new to checkout and I always love it! I think that I have been doing better this year.
I am going out with the Girls tomorrow night. We are having dinner and seeing a movie. Have a great day!