It is only October 2nd, but it feels like winter here. It is 50 degrees outside and cold inside.
I decided to participate in Ali Edwards "Week in the Life" challenge. You can read about it here. Basically the idea is that for one week, you document everything that you do and take pictures along the way.
Day 1: Monday: September 29, 2008
- Alarm goes off at 7:30 am, since I stayed up so late on Sunday I am not ready to get up.
- Snooze it until 7:45 am
- Get in shower and rush to get out the door.
- Aman feeds the cats, because he is on his way out.
- go to BK for hash browns and oj
- Get to work at 8:32 am
- Busy all morning at work
- Lunch - Ran to Panera Bread for a bowl of Baked Potato Soup, guy at work calls in Pantera Bread
- Leave work at exactly 5 pm
- get home and take a nap
- Aman is getting a massage
- get up at 7:30 pm, when Aman gets home
- Get turkey burgers ready to grill
- Aman grills them
- I heat up homemade orzo pasta
- We eat and watch Big Bang theory and How I met your Mother on TV
- I spend time adding cd’s to my iTunes collection
- I clean out closets to get clothes documented and in plastic bags - Pick up is Tuesday morning
- Aman tries some clothes on to decide if he wants them
- I write on Bags for St. Vincent De Paul
- Go upstairs and watch 1 episode of Nip/Tuck
- Midnight check email on work phone
- 12:30 go to sleep