I actually did a layout today! After work I took a little rest and did the layout while watching The Biggest Loser. I like that show, but man does it drag on and on. A 2 hour show could be done in 45 minutes, but they repeat everything at least twice. One of my friends, can't mention any names - but you know who you are, says that the show makes her feel guilty because she eats ice cream while watching it. I told her I wait until it is over.
Status Update on the School break list...
Taxes - Done!
Cleaning - nothing started
Scrapbooking - went to a crop on Good Friday and did one layout today!
Photoshop - Not started, but there is still time - I really want to learn how to put a bunch of pictures into one picture, like putting 6 little photos into a 5x7 size. I also want to learn how to size the pictures to say 2.5 x 2.5 instead of printing all 4x6.
Got my grades and I got a C+ in one class that I was real nervous about. Anything less than a C, I would have to repeat, so thankfully I did ok. The other 2 I got a B+. 2 of the instructors for my next classes have already posted the syllabuses. I should probably start reading and get ahead start.
Looks like the Mayor of Detroit is finally getting what he deserves... A few of citizen of Detroit were interviewed and they say that his issues are personal and not public...These people are forgetting that he used tax payers money, which makes it a public issue. How embarrassing for our state!
I was going through my old magazines and found this in the February Creating Keepsakes...
You know you're a scrapbooker when...
- You usually have a camera with you
- You wonder if you will ever get caught up
- You have tools your husband doesn't know how to use
- You know who Lisa, Becky, Ali, Jennifer, and Tim are
- The clerks in your LSS know you by name
- Your house is a mess because you have been scrapbooking all day
- You know what CK, CKU, CKC, HOF, SOY,and KOTM stand for
- You can spot an Elsie sticker faster than you can say "Louis Vuitton"
- You check online galleries and blogs more often than you check the news
- You save the ribbon off Godiva chocolate boxes to use on your pages and cards
- You know that "Scrapbookers don't lie. We embellish"
Definitely a scrapbooker here. Have a good week!