Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Big House


"Michigan Stadium. The Big House. Home of Michigan Football. One of the country's most classic, widely recognized sporting facilities, Michigan Stadium has come to symbolize the pride, tradition and excellence of the University of Michigan. There is truly no place like it on a fall Saturday afternoon." My first game and I loved it. We had a lot of fun and we won!


Only 110,888 people there on Saturday!

We got home from the game around 6:30, and I took off to go toTracy's house. It was my first time playing Bunko with her monthly Bunko group. She has invited me many times, but I wasn't able to go. I am so glad that I went, we had a fun night. I got home around 1 am!
Me & Tracy

2 comments:

toners said...

Great weekend!! Love the photos :)

Colleen said...

Looks like you must have had an amazing time!