Thursday, October 25, 2007

Tagged!

1. Link to the person's blog who tagged you.
I was tagged by Stella in Round Rock Texas! Her Blog: semi-charmed life

2. List seven weird things about yourself...
I tend to be a little obsessive, ok a lot!
I don't wear makeup to work
I hate to cook
I like to eat green and red peppers raw, but despise them cooked
I would eat at Taco Bell everyday if I thought my co-workers wouldn't stage an intervention
When I drink I swear like a truck driver, ok maybe not just when I drink
I love my cats and can't imagine a life without them


3. Tag seven people to do the same and post a comment on their blog
I am going to tag...
Dawn Mom of 6 with a hilarious blog
Pip A fantastic scrapbooker, who I plan to scrap lift from soon, giving her the credit for the inspiration
BonnieRose - fun and inspirational blog
ofCatsandCardstock - Must read blog for cat lovers
Noelia - fun blog to read, cool projects
Maureen - Very funny blog to read
Amy My scrapping friend

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Love your list and fun to find out little bits about people this way!

Yellow Fence said...

I also hate to cook and LOVE Taco Bell. I ate it almost every day while I was pregnant.

Bonita Rose said...

hi there, i already did the tag.. see here,
http://alifeunrehearsed.blogspot.com/2007/10/random-7.html

Janet said...

I'm not a cook, I'm somewhat obsessive, and I love my kitties, as you know! Thanks for the tag! I'm working on it and will post this weekend. :-) Janet

toners said...

Darcey...we are alike in many ways...an element of obsessive behavior, dislike of cooking, preference of raw peppers over cooked, the swearing, and the cats - yup, that's me too!! LOL!!

Maureen said...

Okay, I did the post; but I didn't tag anyone, as I think most of my blogging friends have already been tagged!

But I am definitely NOT weird.... my post says so.

Thanks for the tag; it was fun to do!