Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Today's 2 Peas Challenge~ Share a Halloween memory you have as a child...
I remember getting tons of candy! So much that you couldn't possibly eat all of it, you know come Easter you still had some left. I also remember people giving away apples, pencils, and worst of all pennies!

This is our first Halloween in our house and also the first time we will be handing out candy. I probably went a little overboard with the candy, but I don't want to run out. And if there is some chocolate left, I can deal with it:)

AC has been working nights since last Thursday. He goes in at 6 pm and comes home around 4 am. Not fun. Last year he was out of town a lot, but I got used to it. Last year we were in an apartment and I was never freaked out by being by myself. Since we are in a house this year, it is a little different. When I am by myself the house seems so big. I find myself not wanting to hang out at home alone. I'm sure I will get used to it again. We have an alarm, but I really think a big intimidating dog would be comforting. At least AC comes home and isn't gone for 2 weeks at a time. The night schedule won't last for long, maybe just a few more days.

Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

toners said...

Have fun tonight! Happy Halloween!