Monday, October 8, 2007

It's Monday again...

AC found out late Friday night that he had the weekend off, so that was good for him. He has been working a lot and welcomed the break.
I had a great time scrapping this weekend! I got about 3 2-page LO's complete. On Saturday, I was supposed to go to the Michigan football game, but I ducked out at the last minute. It was too hot. I hate being hot and so I thought it was better to just stay home. AC went with his brother, Amit. Amit has season tickets and Gaurav is going to school there, so they always have a good time tailgating and all. I ran errands on Saturday and we just stayed in and caught up on the DVR recordings in the evening.
I think Grey's Anatomy has been pretty disappointing so far this season. Meredith is becoming quite whiner.
I started my homework late on Sunday, so I need to go to school early tonight to finish. Tomorrow night is sketch club at my LSS.
Have a great week and thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Glad you had a nice weekend. Meredith bugs me too but I am enjoying Alex, Christina and Bailey.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting some layouts done! that always feels like such an accomplishment!

toners said...

Sounds like you had a nice relaxing weekend! :)