Monday, January 5, 2009

365 Photo Update

Project 365 is basically committing to taking at least one photo a day for an entire year. I am participating in this challenge and excited about it. Wouldn't it be cool to do this for the next 5 years? I think it would be fun to look back after some time.

Here are my photos so far...

The last photo is of our bedroom. Remember when it was painted and I was going to post before & After... You may not remember because it was back in May 08!

Here is the before - AC hated this bedding.

After - This is the little art project that I was working on for the room... It is different sized canvases with the edges painted, scrapbook paper & modge podge.

This great bedding was a gift from AC's relatives in India. It is beautiful and these photos do not do it justice.
I still have a bunch of frames that I need to get photos or paper in and then hang, but I figured if I waited for that to happen you might never see the photos!

My photo for today is of our spare bedroom:

4 comments:

Benita said...

Wow, your bedroom is beautiful! And I love the canvases you made! Very pretty! Glad to see that you're also doing the 365....looking forward to seeing your pics throughout the year :)

toners said...

Wow! Your room is beautiful! I especially love the artwork you made - it ROCKS!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Great photos! Your bedroom is GORGEOUS! So elegant. Looks like it's out of a magazine. :)

Janet said...

I absolutely LOVE what you did with the bedroom! It looks like a beautiful hotel! You're inspiring me to do something with ours, which is PINK!