Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Paris Hilton Scrapbooks!!

I just came across this information while reading some blogs. This deserves an emergency blog post. Paris Hilton Scrapbooks!! Man, what won't she put her name on??




"Paris Hilton debuted her new craft kits line yesterday at the Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Trade Show. Paris Hilton partnered with Wooky Entertainment for a line of craft kits targeted at teens and tweens called The Creativity Collection." (http://www.shoppingblog.com/cgi-bin/sblog.pl?sblog=126091)





Check out these blogs for more info:


Allison Orthner

Craft Critique

Scrapbook Update

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Now this I have got to see! Paris Hilton kits.... LMBO! THanks for the chuckle... I have heard of this before but it just made me laugh a little louder this time!!!!

Casii said...

I'm sure there's a market there. I know my teen with a PT job has a lot more disposable income than I do. She doesn't have those pesky things such as a mortgage, electric bills, water bills, etc. LOL

toners said...

Wow! Now that's somebody I would not have associated with scrapbooking! LOL!

Sarah Coggins said...

Oh, wow! My jaw is still on the floor. LOL

Janet said...

ACK!! Hard to believe! Gosh, our storeowners just got back from CHA. I'll have to see if they ran into her! :-)

Linda said...

I'm still not sure about Paris and scrapbooking but I guess anything is possible.

Sarah Coggins said...

Popping back in to let you know I left a little something on my blog here for you. :) Happy Friday!