Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day 09

In honor of today, we went out to lunch where we could watch the Inauguration on TV. I have never watched it before. I bet Mr. & Mrs. Bush are glad to get on with their lives and no longer be in the White House. I did not think that an African American president would ever be elected in my lifetime. I am happy to see how far our country has come in the last 60 years. I wish the Obama's luck during Barack's presidency. Change does not happen overnight and we should not expect miracles, however I think he is committed to doing the best that he can while in office.

Today's Photos:
Last night I scrapped & got 2 layouts done! I am so happy about that. Hopefully I scan them tonight and can post photos tomorrow. Have a good night! Keep warm!

1 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Glad you were able to watch! We lucked out and had a snow day so DH & I could too. :)