Friday, January 2, 2009

Marley & Me

Yesterday we went and saw this movie...

The movie was cute, funny & sad. We received gift certificates for the movie theater, so we use $10 of those to see the movie. Of course I wanted nachos & lemonade and that came to $12.50! We made breakfast for dinner last night and AC s getting his hair cut now. I am doing laundry and planning on organizing some photos and maybe a little scrapbooking.

Project 365...

What a pain to order! I gave up, but AC kept working on it and we got one kit with the $0.00 total, not sure if it is on back order or what. So many people are doing this project, I think it is really cool! You can read about it here. I chose to start the project yesterday and my photo was of the movie theater and I have am saving the ticket stubs. Not sure what today's photo will be.

Have a great weekend. Happy New Year!!

5 comments:

Benita said...

I'm hoping to go see that movie this weekend. I didn't even try to order the kit, but I think I may do my own version of it. Glad you were able to get one.

Happy New Year :)

Linda said...

I love that book and I am hoping we can see the movie. Congrats on getting a kit.

toners said...

Well done getting your kit! I look forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

Janet said...

Oh, the movie looks so good but I'm not sure I could get through it in one piece. :-(
I'll look forward to seeing your project 365!! I decided not to jump in, although I really considered it. I love the concept....I'm just so behind in my scrapbooking that I need to stay focused! lol

Sarah Coggins said...

You two managed movie tickets for $10? Wow! Our matinees are $7/ticket. We've spent more than I want to think about going to 2 movies and buying concessions in the last two weeks. LOL

I hadn't heard about that particular kit. I am doing the 365 and taking photos each day. Thinking I might work them into an album as I go. Need to start thinking on size & style or I'll find it's next Dec and I haven't made progress! LOL

Thanks so much for the sweet words on my blog over the weekend. It really meant a lot. :)