Monday, January 19, 2009

Weekend Update

On Friday night I went out for dinner & to see Bride Wars with a couple of friends.
This was my Friday photo:
The movie was cute & funny. We had a good time. On Saturday it snowed all day. We ran a couple of errands and the roads were really slippery. In the evening we had some friends over for dinner. I forgot to take a photo while everyone was over, so I took this one of AC:
I woke up on Sunday feeling horrid with a temp of 101. I stayed in bed all day & just felt like crap. Thankfully it was just a 24 hr thing, because I am feeling better & at work today.
Sunday's Sick Day Photo :
Thanks for reading & have a great week!

4 comments:

Benita said...

Glad you're feeling better today! I wanna go see that movie....it's on my list. Hope you have a great week :)

Linda said...

Glad you are felling better today. I want to see Bride Wars but most likely will wait for it to com on cable, glad that you liked it.

toners said...

So glad you are feeling better - I'm staying home today. I think I caught what Jamie had last week :(

Sarah Coggins said...

Sorry you were sick, but glad to know you are feeling better! I'm curious to see Bride Wars - it looks hilarious. :)