Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby Sprinkle

Update on my 365...

#8 - My Office#9 Husband fixing the light fixture that has not worked since we moved into our house (2 years ago).#10 Heather's Baby Sprinkle
So happy that the above light fixture is now working! Today, I went to a baby sprinkle for Heather. She is prego with #3, a girl this time. She is so happy to be getting a girl, since she has 2 boys. Anita always comes up with the coolest ideas for party's. This is the "cake" and the table, to cute...
It is now 5:40 pm and it has been snowing all day!
AC has snow-blown twice today, and you can't even tell 20 minutes later!

2 comments:

Benita said...

Great pics.....love the table display & the cupcakes are really cool! I'm tired of this snow already, though! When does Spring get here???

toners said...

What beautiful photos! The ones of you and your friends are great!

We got about 6 inches of snow today :) I'm enjoying it, though, because we've had a really mild winter!