Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Balloons

AC had an interview in New York yesterday. He thinks it went pretty good, just waiting to hear. It was nice to have the time off between Christmas & New Year's, but it is nice being back at work also. I got my allergy shots on Monday evening and all day today I have been sneezing & blowing my nose. Allergies SUCK! I am allergic to cats & dust among other normal seasonal stuff.


Here is my photo for today...

My 30th birthday balloons from one month ago today, still floating around. I know, pretty exciting stuff!

3 comments:

Sarah Coggins said...

Hope you are feeling better today! Allergies are no fun. Sending positive thoughts for the possible new job for AC. :)

Joanie said...

I'm happy for job possibilities for AC, but I'd hate to see you move out of state! :(

toners said...

I have my fingers crossed for AC and this job! :)