Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Layouts & Icicles

Here are the layouts I made on Monday night...



We Celebrated Josh's 12th Birthday & Jacob's 9th Birthday in November.
Here is my 365 pic for today, It is a little restaurant down the street from my office, as you can see they are growing some large icicles:
Not much else going on today. AC wants to paint our 1/2 bath and we purchased the paint. We have had the light fixture & faucet since last September. Now I need to get the new towel bar, so that he can figure out if he has to patch the existing holes or if they will work, we currently have a gold towel bar & toilet paper holder, so we would like to switch to brushed silver. The temp is up to 21 degrees today, not to bad. I have a 12 hour crop this Saturday. I have been trying to get a bunch of page kits made up with cut photos, paper & a layout so that I can get a lot done and do not spend any money at the crop. I am happy to report that the above layouts were completed with products in my inventory. I have used that American Crafts paper on a bunch of layouts, I really like it for birthdays. Have a great night!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Love your layouts, great bright colors. And I love your photo, those icicles are amazing!

Benita said...

Great layouts.....I love the bright colors! I have some big icicles like that on our house! LOL Great pic :)

Sarah Coggins said...

Fun layouts! I love the bright, cheery colors. And, wow!, those are some huge icicles! Hope you have fun at your crop this weekend. :)

toners said...

Fabulous layouts with the bright, happy colors :) And those icicles are GREAT! I'll be showing that one to my kids later :)

Gabrielle said...

Super fun colorful layouts! LOVE the icicles photos! WOW!

Janet said...

The LO's are great! Can't beat AC paper! Those are some intense icicles! Holy cow!