Friday, January 30, 2009

Blog Award

Thanks Sarah for the Blog Award! The Fabulous Award Rules:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
My 5 Fabulous Addictions:
1. Reese's Big Cups
2. My Blackberry
3. Taking Photos
4. Checking e-mail
5. Blogging & Reading other blogs
The 5 fabulous blogs that I am going to link to:
So glad it is Friday! Looking forward to 2 days off work. This week seemed to go by so slow. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Thanks! :)

I think your pretty fabulous too! I'm addicted to taking photos too! My family doesn't recognize me without a camera in my hand.

Linda said...

Congrats on your well deserved award. And thanks for passing it on to me.

toners said...

CONGRATS, Darcey!! And thank you for passing this one on to me :)